Safety | Risk Management Program
Our integrated program combines safety and risk management to proactively ensure a safety-first construction environment. This is evidenced by our industry leading insurance program and an enviable loss track record.
The Acclaimed Program:
- First in the nation construction company invited to participate in OSHA’s SHARP (Safety, Health and Achievement Recognition Program). SHARP honors companies in high hazard industries with exemplary safety and health programs. DEW was accepted in 2004 and continues to be a certified SHARP company.
- First Vermont business to receive the Governor’s Award for Outstanding Workplace Safety (2005) in the large employer category.
- OSHA incident and DART rates consistently below the industry average.
- Comprehensive insurance program with excellent loss to premium ratios.
- Competitive insurance rates for all lines of coverage, including OCP and builders risk policies.
- Subcontractor Default Insurance Program in effect for eligible projects.
Our Safety & Risk Management Team:
Risk & Insurance Manager
|Loss prevention, Implement and update safety program for 100% OSHA compliance , In house OSHA Outreach Trainer, Manage Environmental Program, Work directly with state Dept. of Labor consultation services.||Manages commercial insurance program, project bonding, subcontractor default insurance, subcontractor prequalification, claims management, claims prevention, and contract administration.