Awards and Honors
Awards and Honors
DEW & MacMillin have accumulated many honors and awards including:
DEW Construction Corp
- ENR-NY Best Projects award for the Resort Category for our Hotel Jay and Pump House Waterpark project located at Jay Peak Resort in Jay, VT in 2012.
- In 2011, DEW received it 9th AGC of Vermont Best Builders Award for Outstanding Quality of Work and Effort on a Project for our Waterbury Fire Stations project.
- 5x5x5 Growth Awards- The Vermont Business Magazine 5x5x5 Awards recognize the five fastest growing Vermont-based businesses over the last five years in five industrial sectors. DEW was selected for the construction industry in 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 and 2010. DEW was selected for a 10X10X10 Award for 2011 and 2012 and is listed as the 2nd fastest growing company in Vermont over 15 years for 2013
- Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence & Pollution Protection, 2008 -for our Resource Protection Program which incorporates recycling and salvage into our construction operations.
- Governor’s Workplace Safety Award 2004- for exceptional workplace safety efforts.
- In April 2004, DEW Construction became thefirst construction contractor in the United States to have a project awarded Federal OSHA SHARP (Safety Health and Achievement Recognition Program) honors. To date, nine DEW projects have become SHARP recognized.
- Better Buildings by Design – Innovation in Integrated Design/Project Participant Presented by Efficiency Vermont. (2004 for Northern Power; 2006 Champlain Valley Union High School; 2010 Putney School Field House; 2012 Waterbury Fire Stations and Wheeler Brook Housing; 2013 Bennington Superior Courthouse and State Office Building)
The MacMillin Company
- AIA NH Design Citation for Stonlea House (2012)
- Excellence in Construction Associated Builders and Contractors of NH Award for Cheshire County House of Corrections (2011)
- Excellent Safety Award- Associated General Contractors of NH (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, & 2004)
- AIA of New Hampshire Excellence Award for Keene State College Residence Hall (2008).
- Associated Builders and Contractors of NH “Construction Merit” Award (Institutional over $10 Million) for Pondside 3 and Butler Court Residence Halls, Keene State College (2009).
- Associated Builders and Contractors of NH “EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION” Award (over $10 Million) for both Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinic & Elliot Hospital Women’s & Children’s Wings (2005); the AMC Highland Center, Crawford Notch, NH (2004).
- The Associated General Contractors of NH Build New Hampshire Award for Seven Lebanon Street (2004)
- AIA of New Hampshire People’s Choice Award (2004).